Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Sunny Day

We had a rare sunny day in this very gloomy Spring and I ran outside as soon as the sun came out and decided to mow my little side lawn. Last year I bought myself a push mower so I could mow this area because Hubby was mowing over all my Forget me Nots. He wasn't doing it on purpose, he just didn't know what a Forget me Not looked like when it wasn't in bloom. I recommend buying one of these little mowers, as they do a good job without any gasoline and are very good on your waistline, too.



My domesticated Bleeding Heart is blooming now. I think the flowers are amazing! I thought you might enjoy them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Your comments are important to me and are very much appreciated. xx Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...